Friday, April 30, 2010

What's Going On?

Della Farrell April 30, 2010

Based on the current value of our WNC stock (WABASH NATL CORP)I would continue my investment. This stock has provided to be extremely fruitful with our earnings from it to be 2,937.20 dollars. I would also continue our investment in IDSA (INDUS SVCS AMER). From IDSA we have gained 3,562.20 dollars. I would however discontinue our investment in TWILL. We have lost 247.60 dollars. I would not sell it right away I would sit on it until we make back some of what we lost and then I would sell it because TWILL provided to be an unreliable and unprofitable investment.

If I were to use my own money in this game I would invest in companies like Microsoft, Coca Cola and Google. Even though my profit would be slow growing I would not mind because I find trading to be too risky for my tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment