Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Verizon Wireless




A company that I spend a lot of money on monthly, is Verizon Wireless. Stock Symbol: VZ - selling at $30.39 per stock.

According to recent headlines, CGW and Verizon are working together to recycle their phones. Such actions will lead to an increase in the price of the stock. As a consumer, I would not invest in Verizon Wireless, because although the price of the stock is said to increase soon, the past history of the stock is constant for the most part and will not make me money.

Corporate Responsibility: In my opinion, the way a company acts does influence my decision of investing in that company. Knowing that Verizon is going to make the iPhone available to their customers would increase my motivation to invest in Verizon closer to the date of the iPhone's release.

No comments:

Post a Comment